Does anyone miss...?

7sixes
posted by 7sixes • 10 months ago

...the LARGE design displays on the DBH homepage for the shirt/design of the day? I remember when the entire front page was the design of the day and it really made the site unique. It doesn’t have to be as large as before but it is kinda cluttered with no main focus.

7 Replies

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Marshall Islands

I prefer the current one, it works!

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

We have a lots more products now. To help artists sell product and feature as much art as possible, the new layout really works. We also have a few other things we are working on to make the collectives really well organized and highlight many great pieces of art.

matteyer matteyer Human from Pennsylvania, United States

I miss a lot things about the “old” DBH

XDot XDot Human from Greece

why is there still daily contest if nobody wins every day?
featured artist of the day doesnt have any reduced price

cosmicsecret cosmicsecret Human from Germany
I miss the old DBH as well – instead the customers got this half baked product …. no more tee grinder,shirt of the day and sales shirts ..which we were told about that ALL SOLD ARE OUT on this past Sales event…and then all out of sudden ..they were avaible on the BlackFriday/CyberMonday Sale as a free shirt. very dissapointing
innerninja innerninja Human from

no tee grinder= 1 disappointed customer. I’ve also had trouble navigating through the home page, and using the filters. Why can’t i have a filter for t-shirts AND dinosaurs? That seems basic, but maybe i just haven’t figured it out yet, i don’t know

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

I’ve said it a few times before, but the Tee Grinder is not gone forever as of right now. It pulled from an inventory that has been exhausted and changing the inventory it can pull from entails quite a few things. While that is being discussed and tested internally to determine it’s viability going forward it was taken down because who wants to grind when you get the same shirt in all three slots?

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember