Limited Edition Tank Tops

Store Uploading Errors

againstbound
posted by againstbound • 7 months ago

So 2 days ago I finally managed to post a neew design after about 2 weeks of trying, and I thought things were fixed. But I’m trying to upload stuff now and there’s that error again. All it says is:

There was an error with your upload. Please try again.

So I don’t even have a clue on what I could be doing wrong. Guess I won’t have new stuff up for black friday.

46 Replies

TenTimesKarma TenTimesKarma Artist from Philippines

Kind of off topic and didn’t want to create a new thread about it but, was just wondering when does DBH usually send the sales from the previous month for the collective stores to the artists? Thanks!

dibuholabs dibuholabs Artist from Philippines

@TenTimesKarma – Last day of the month, or any day on the first week of the following month,I think.

@dibuholabs – Ic, thanks, i’m pretty new to the collective (opened my store just last October 28). I was just wondering because i still haven’t received my sales from last month (November) and we’re already in the 2nd week of December. Maybe it’s on it’s way though. Thanks for the info man.

dibuholabs dibuholabs Artist from Philippines

@TenTimesKarma – your welcome, man. I am new too in DBH Collective. Like you said, probably your income is on it’s way now.

Sushilove Sushilove Artist from Spain

@TenTimesKarma I got my payment for the November sales in December 2…
check thay you have included your paypal adress in your store settings.

Ic, Thanks a lot Sushilove, Yeah i already have my paypal address in the “edit store”. Just hoping someone from DBH sees this so they can send me ze moolah specially with Christmas fast approaching. :)

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember