Stolen Design from a quite established company

DesignsbyReg
posted by DesignsbyReg • 7 months ago

Hey there! I’ve seen a suspected ripped design from your collective store. I quickly recognized the design since it’s one of the top Collective Store Items. Didn’t want to cause a mess so I figured to post here instead.

It’s from Get Laud! here in the Philippines.
!https://www.facebook.com/getlaud

I tried messaging DBH’s Facebook Page about this but didn’t get a single reply about it. Haven’t contacted the brand or posted any of this pic online to avoid quarrels and the like.
They also have a website where the design is showcased.

!http://www.getlaud.com/tops/290-panda.html#.UoNigfkwpsw

4 Replies

jun087 jun087 Artist from Ipoh, Malaysia

Thanks for sharing, this is my design. In this case, I really don’t know what can I do instead of complaining the web owner because I didn’t make any register or trade mark for this design. Anyone can give me an advice?

DesignsbyReg DesignsbyReg Artist from Cebu, Philippines

Hello sir! Yup! I knew this is your design. I don’t think you need any registration or trademark for any design to be considered copyrighted. You can contact them, i provided a link to their facebook page and website above. You can also send them an email, in coordination with DBH, so that they’ll take down the design. Aside from that, the last option is to bring this to the social media, that’s if they don’t take it down. We can spread this one. I didn’t opt to spread it at first, and let you guys contact the company first.

jun087 jun087 Artist from Ipoh, Malaysia

Okay. Thanks DesignsbyReg.

DesignsbyReg DesignsbyReg Artist from Cebu, Philippines

No problem!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember