- DBH never fixed the sizing problems that were introduced about 1.5 years ago.
- DBH never fixed the cheap materials problem that was introduced at the same time. (The new DBH shirts feel closer to a towel than they do to a quality shirt).
And now, 1.5 years later:
- DBH no longer allows us to view shirts by size available.
- DBH no longer allows us to view shirts by material.
- DBH seems to now be focusing more on phone cases and “art prints” than they are on decent t-shirts.
- The photos of the models wearing the shirts are now photoshopped to show them “wearing” the shirts and are not actually legit photos.
Goodbye, DBH. It was nice knowing you. I purchased a good 30 shirts from this place, between myself and my wife, but I certainly won’t be buying any more. This site has gone from a place that was all about artists and quality products to being just another cheap, shitty Threadless ripoff that offers nothing that can’t be offered by their competitors.