Can't sort by size anymore? Or material?

adremeaux
posted by adremeaux • 10 months ago

So:

• DBH never fixed the sizing problems that were introduced about 1.5 years ago.
  • DBH never fixed the cheap materials problem that was introduced at the same time. (The new DBH shirts feel closer to a towel than they do to a quality shirt).

And now, 1.5 years later:

• DBH no longer allows us to view shirts by size available.
  • DBH no longer allows us to view shirts by material.
  • DBH seems to now be focusing more on phone cases and “art prints” than they are on decent t-shirts.
  • The photos of the models wearing the shirts are now photoshopped to show them “wearing” the shirts and are not actually legit photos.

Goodbye, DBH. It was nice knowing you. I purchased a good 30 shirts from this place, between myself and my wife, but I certainly won’t be buying any more. This site has gone from a place that was all about artists and quality products to being just another cheap, shitty Threadless ripoff that offers nothing that can’t be offered by their competitors.

2 Replies

XDot XDot Human from Greece

i also agree on some points…dunno if other people like phone cases or art prints but i only like tshirts for the moment and i would want best designs in best quality..
i think DBH has the best designs though

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

I’ll keep my reply uncharacteristically short.

What sizing problems?

What cheap materials?

Filter by size is returning which had already been mentioned in several threads. It was a temporary removal and not permanent.

Filter by material is quickly becoming irrelevant as we print the vast amount of our t-shirts on the same blank type now, with only a few exceptions remaining like Dark Officer and Calavera III which are still printed on a blend.

We’ve had phone cases and wall art for two weeks. Anytime we launch something new we do a pretty heavy focus on it for the first week or so to let everyone know we have something new. If we were so focused on cases and art as you imply that’s all you would see in the new Diablo 3 Collective store. Instead you see 26 t-shirts (who else has selected that many winners for any competition before?), 5 cases, and no wall art. Just beautiful art on soft 100% cotton t-shirts.

I’m sorry you are no longer happy shopping on Design By Humans, but even we have to evolve. Growth can be painful, sometimes chaotic, but we always strive to continue to make it a place where you can find the best art on the highest quality t-shirts and now cases and wall art. And I think we’re doing a pretty good job.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember