Limited Edition Tank Tops

How to delete a tee from favorites?

nkaslo
posted by nkaslo • 9 months ago

Hi everybody! I’m having an issue with my favorited tees.. My list shows every single one that I’ve cheked as “liked”, but I can’t take them out of the list… I’m pretty lost here, hope someone can help me.

Thanks in advance!

11 Replies

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Unless something is broken that I’m unaware of, you could be able to click the “Like” button on the item’s product page and remove your “Like” which should remove it from your favorites. If this doesn’t work for you let me know, that means I have some additional work to do on Monday.

nkaslo nkaslo Human from Argentina

Hi Inked, thanks for the answer! I did try that method twice before posting because I imagined it was the only way possible, but still the same shirts keep showing up in my favs list, so it isn’t working. I also thought that maybe there was an “erase” or “delete” button for every tee in the favs list itself, but that button doesn’t exist.

I don’t know if anybody else here has the same issue, hope it’s just me so I don’t send you more work, lol :P

XDot XDot Human from Greece

it works for me..
you just click like again and the vote-like is removed
do refresh on your favorites page and you wont see it there

Hi XDot! Obviously I did refresh the page both of the times before posting this thread. That’s the problem! After doing the steps that anybody would do, same tees keep showing up.

Thanks anyway and hope it’s just me!

what browser do you use? (firefox,chrome etc)
maybe some addon installed is the problem

I’m using Chrome on Windows 7. Only one addon: AdBlock. Will try disabling it, thanks for the tip.

Nope, it’s still not working for me. You can check it in the tees that I’m having trouble with, my name shows up in the “Humans Love this Shirt” box:
http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/feel-without-gravity-t-shirt/15289/
http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/wishful-thinking-t-shirt/15449/

Hi nkaslo,

I did some testing and there is something causing a select few shirts from having their “like” removed. I in fact have several in my personal profile which I can’t remove as well so this isn’t limited to just you. We have a lot on our plate this week and likely next week, but I’ll see if there is a quick fix fix I can figure out for you in the mean time.

Thanks inked! There’s no hurry! I just wanted to point something that might have been happening to others, as you said. Obviously it’s a bit annoying, but it’s not vital stuff. Thanks again for your time!

i also favorited this one
http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/limited-edition-abyssus-abyssum-invocat-gas-mask-shirt/9799//
and now i have it two times in my favorite page :P

That’s because it’s amazing!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember