Limited Edition Tank Tops

Submit button for DBH $

BenjaminPhantom
posted by BenjaminPhantom • 9 months ago

I was having a problem submitting tshirts to recieve DBH $. When I clicked on the submit button nothing happened. I tried this for all my new tshirts and it wasn’t working.

11 Replies

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Hey Ben,

I tried to replicate the issue, but I was able to successfully submit a closet photo for Zombie Frenzy, Drawing with Light and Hero. Can I get a bit more information from you such as what shirts you were trying to upload photos for, what browser you’re using, the version, and OS? It will give me a place to start.

Thanks!

BenjaminPhantom BenjaminPhantom Artist from Florida, United States

@Inked I was using safari on a Mac. A couple of the shirts were Cthulu & Defenders of the Deep. This was an issue I had last night and at the moment I cannot try again since I am on a different computer.

I just tried again and still nothing happening when I click submit.

Thanks! I’ll take a look on a Mac system and see if I can replicate it with those tees.

Any info on this?

So I’ve used both a PC with Chrome and IE and an iMac with Safari and Chrome. Both times I was able to successfully upload closet photos for approval without an issue using the initial three shirts I tried first and the Cthulu and Defender of the Deep designs you mentioned. I am not able to get it to error out on me or not work at all.

I’ll keep looking at it, but as of now I’m not able to replicate your issue at all. Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies in your browser or just making sure your browser is up-to-date?

Not only am I unable to upload pics on the mac I am also unable to upload on PC using IE google. I used google chrome and uploaded the pics but I don’t see them in my closet yet. Hmm… Anybody else having these issues?

So now I uploaded the pics again via google chrome.

I see your closet photos in the pending queue, they are just waiting for Wotto’s approval. So they were successfully uploaded to our system for review.

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Hello Ben,

You have a few images awaiting approval but your account says you have purchased 139 shirt but you are trying to upload another 8. Did you purchase these from another account? Let me know the reason so I can get these approved for you.

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

We worked it out, well inked did. You bought tees when signed in with Facebook so your account didn’t record them. All approved now.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember