Anyone having a problem with uploading designs for Diablo 3 Contest?

JoeKool
posted by JoeKool • 11 months ago

I heard that this happened to a few others about 2 weeks ago. Dimensions, Resolution, and colorspace is correct for my images but I keep getting the message saying it isn’t correct. Just wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing this. Or maybe someone found a small detail that makes it work? Let me know how things go. Thank you!

8 Replies

JeffDBH JeffDBH Staff: Head Geek In Charge from California, United States

9 times out of 10, it’s a bad file size. If you post them here, I’ll take a look for you.

JoeKool JoeKool Artist from California, United States

Thank you JeffDBH. To start off, here is my thumbnail jpg.

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi,

We are looking into this. If you could email all 3 images to service@designbyhumans.com and put “for wotto” in the subject line I can test them and speed the process along.

Hi Wotto. It seems to be working now, but I sent you the three images just in case. Thank you for the help. Much appreciated :).

JeffDBH JeffDBH Staff: Head Geek In Charge from California, United States

Hey Guys –
Can you tell me a few things. What web browser are you uploading with? What operation system are you using?
Thanks.

Hi @JeffDBH

I am using a Mac OS X version 10.6.8. Browser is Google Chrome.

Just wanted to say thank you to the @wotto and the team for helping me out with the submission these past few days. Hope everything gets resolved! Best of luck.

Maximillian Maximillian Staff: Sr Software Engineer from CA, United States

We located the issue that was preventing some images from being correctly identified during upload. This has been corrected so you guys should be all set.

@Maximillian Thats fantastic news! Very glad you all were able to get it fixed. Thanks again for your hard work.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember