Got this tee from the 9$ sale. No idea what it is.

neil95
posted by neil95 • 1 year ago

Does anyone know what’s the name of this tee and/or the artist? Unlike other DBH tshirts I’ve purchased in the past, this one doesn’t have the name of the art or the artist anywhere on the shirt. I also couldn’t find this shirt anywhere on http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/dbh_collective-t-shirts/ even though it’s a Collective shirt.
It kinda reminds me of a yield sign.

4 Replies

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Malaysia

if its from Collective Store the artist might have delete the design, I think that was why you couldnt find it. I keep updating designs on my Collective, some low sale ones will have to go to give way to new ones, I think that’s the case here…

neil95 neil95 Artist from United States

@ADAMLAWLESS Yeah. Definitely seems like a low sale design. I feel like I got the worst shirt on DBH XD. Sorry to whomever designed this, but I really don’t have any idea what’s going on in this design.

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi
This design I’d called “dimensions” and it’s by Expo. The artists in known for his cool geometric style, sometimes very minimal. This design sold quite well but he removed it and replaced it with more triangular designs. Now that it’s no longer available you have a very limited edition tee. The grab bag is always a gamble but its also a lot of fun.

neil95 neil95 Artist from United States

Heh. I guess that’s kinda neat. Expo’s other designs certainly look much cooler, though.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission