Limited Edition Tank Tops

We need more all-over abstract prints!!

7sixes
posted by 7sixes • 11 months ago

I haven’t been seeing a lot of all-over abstract prints lately on this site…I’m talking studio8worx abstract explosions (not necessarily his designs but his SIZE of designs on shirts)

I looked in the abstract designs category and have seen so many AMAZING designs in the DBH collective that could be so much more with a larger placement (pretty much all of archann’s):

I feel like you could blow these up, make a shoulder/low placement on some of these and you would have HITS.

More of this!

2 Replies

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Hi 7sixes,

There are plenty of all overs in the pipeline, they just take a little longer to get produced.
Don’t forget all over printing is restricted to 4 colors, many of these are way more than that. Your example at the bottom is an oversized print, not technically an all over. They are 10 colors so that is a more viable option. I too love ArchanN’s work and I hope to see more submissions from him in the daily contest.

slamgirl65 slamgirl65 Artist from Michigan, United States

Hmmm, I feel like there’s a challenge here though. There doesn’t necessarily need to be a lot of colors to get the appearance of such. I’m wondering what kind of insane direction this could go in. I might start conducting experiments. The results could be epically spectacular… for better or worse.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember