Limited Edition Tank Tops

FedEx International Mail Shipments

Inked
posted by Inked • 1 year ago

Hey everyone,

We’ve seen many packages get delivered well within the 1-4 week window thus far, but I’m not content just hitting the average delivery time. I would like to begin some refinements of the service and this requires us to have some hard data that I need your help to collect. If you have made a purchase on or after May 24th of this year using our FedEx International Mail shipping service and you’ve already received your package I’d love to hear from you. My goal is to get delivery times down to 2 weeks on average (faster is preferable), but I’ll need your help! The following information would be incredibly helpful as we work to increase delivery speeds of the service for you.

Order Number
Ship Date (If known, If not it can be looked up easily)
Received Date (Must Have)

If you don’t feel comfortable posting you are welcome to send your information to service@designbyhumans.com and it will get routed to me. Shipping destination and address I can pull from the order so no need to include it. Order Number and Date Received are key though to make this process go as quickly as possible.

Thanks for helping us to help you!

— Inked

124 Replies

XDot XDot Human from Greece

Order #423206 (content 10 T-Shirts)
Order Placed: 03/26/2014
Shipped On: 03/29/2014
Arrived on: 04/22/2014 (date written on package)
Received on: 04/24/2014 from local post office
Shipping Method : FedEx International Mail
Shipping Costs: $10 international
Went Thru customs : YES
Customs Taxes : NO :)

miguelse miguelse Human from Chile

Im have been waiting for almost 9 weeks for 3 t-shirts…. still waiting
You guys could at least give a better support in the support web Disapointed at the moment with my first order

Mar 02th, 2014 —-> when I paid them #413689 ——> order number

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Have you contacted service@designbyhumans.com about your order? They would be the ones best suited to help you with your order.

pandawill46 pandawill46 Human from United States

I am pleased to read your post. I was searching for the related topic you discussed in there. Good job. All the best. star s1 is a recommend phone selling well in my site,please come by and have a look.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember