Problem with a shirt

XDot
posted by XDot • 9 months ago

Hello, again
started to wear new tshirts to make photos to upload to site but saw something on shirt, like a mug or more like a white paint on one sleeve..
what can i do? it would be really trouble to send it back..
will it leave if i wash it?
:(

here is a photo

9 Replies

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

I’d give it a wash and just make sure it isn’t a bit of remaining vinegar solution from printing. If it doesn’t wash out send a note to service@designbyhumans.com as usual and we’ll get it taken care of.

million million Human from Canada

How to remove stains on the t-shirt is difficult, need to go to a special shop.

XDot XDot Human from Greece

just make sure it isn’t a bit of remaining vinegar solution from printing

what do you mean by that?
i will wash it propably tomorrow and report back to you.

but i have another question too..i see that

We do not accept washed and/or worn merchandise. If a washed and/or worn item is returned, it will be refused and sent back to the customer. Please return all merchandise in the same condition it was received.

and also
All sale items including tee grinder shirts are final.

that shirt was from tee grinder, so it means i cant return it?

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Hi XDot,

The solution that Inked is referring to is a natural solution used to help keep the shirt flat during the printing process. It’s water based (not vinegar – Inked I’ll need to beat you for that later) and should wash out. This is why Inked suggested washing it, if it comes out then everything is fine.
If it doesn’t come out then it may very well be ink and if so that’s a faulty good. If we shipped you a faulty good the above policies do not come into effect. Like inked said if it’s deemed faulty and you contact customer services they will take care of it, usually meaning credit, a replacement tee if we have it or a refund. That’s something customer service will handle.
Sorry one of your tees has an issue and as always our customer service people will take care of you.

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

I call it vinegar, it smells like it! Or maybe I’m crazy. Highly likely too. As far as our internal policies regarding anything, if an employee tells you to try and/or do something then that employee supersedes that policy. In addition, if you receive a damaged tee then that tee is not final and we’ll get you a replacement. I wouldn’t ask you to wash something and then turn around and say “Well unfortunately due to our policy regarding washed merchandise you can’t get a new tee now.” That would be duplicitous beyond words and I’d make Wotto beat someone (except me) for that. You’re perfectly safe to wash the item, if it doesn’t wash out we won’t have you send back a damaged tee as it would be a waste of your time and money, we’ll just send you a replacement (assuming it is in stock).

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Marshall Islands

Wotto said :(not vinegar – Inked I’ll need to beat you for that later)
I said: Yeah…LOlz! :-)

XDot, don’t worry, all be taken care of, good luck :-)

hey, i washed it 2 times cause it didnt come out the first time, but neither did the second time..
should i email service@designbyhumans.com or pm someone or pm me?
i was thinking doing another order with that summer code but im not sure yet.

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

XDot,

Please email customer service and be patient, they receive many emails and questions from our community but they will resolve this for you. Everyone has to go through the same process because otherwise it would be looked upon as us favouring some customers over others, I’m sure you understand. service@designbyhumans.com

Thanks,
wotto

hey,
yes i understand, i just didnt know what to do..
thanks for all your comments.
email on customer service sent :)

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember