Limited Edition Tank Tops

Ability to use 2 discount codes

XDot
posted by XDot • 1 year ago

Is there a way to use 2 discount codes as one?
One summer code which came a while ago and one i had before?

5 Replies

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Only one discount code can be used per order.

XDot XDot Human from Greece

there are 3 discount codes i have two of 10% and one of 15%
why not sum them up?
why use 1 per order?basically if you will use 3 codes you will pay 3 times the shipping..
for domestic ones which has free shipping its ok, but for international it doesnt make sense..you could buy an extra tshirt for the 3 times shipping.

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

We’ve never allowed and I don’t know of a single company within our industrywho allows more than one discount code to be used at any given time. International shipping isn’t break the bank expensive, so I’m not sure that is a valid reason to allow you to use three discount codes simultaneously. We give out codes for many reasons, sometimes just because, sometimes there is a holiday or we make a holiday up.

You can pool DBH Dollars up from closet photos, but I don’t see a time where we allow multiple discount codes to be combined. Depending on the time of the year or the events going on, it wouldn’t be too hard for someone to pool 50-80% off which is not the intended function for discount codes. They are a spur of the moment thing tied to a specific event, not a collectible.

XDot XDot Human from Greece

i see 10% discount DBH10 which still works
there is an email for summer code 10%
why make another summer code 10% if DBH10 works?

there is a 5% discount code 13DBH5
http://www.designbyhumans.com/forum/dbh-news/1151151/design-by-humans-coupon-codes-and-sales/

and finally i got an email for 15% discount for Memorial Day late shipping..
cant you sum it up for 25%?

shipping for $10(for one order) isnt so expensive(my first order back in 2009 was with free shipping, great) but paying 3 times could be over $30 just for shipping(especially if each order isnt over $125 but close enough)..

i know i can pool dbh dollars and im going to do it when new shirts will come.

anyway..just saying for those internationals..if you think dbh looses from that , its ok.

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Hi XDot,

You probably know already but we have several departments here at Design By Humans and we use different codes for different things. For instance the DBH10 code is a long term code which is used in a general way. Other codes are more specific to individuals or groups (e.g a facebook specific code) and then we have code for certain buyers (e.g the memorial code). So as you can see there can be a lot of codes floating around at the same time, many running out at different times. These are all codes used by different departments, such as marketing, shipping, management etc etc
If we allow people to add their codes together we could see 50 – 80% discounts and that obviously isn’t a good thing for us to have no control over as a business.
It’s not easy to track many codes and trust people to use code appropriately so we must have these restrictions.
I’m sure you see the bigger picture and understand that we are dealing with hundreds of thousands of potential customers and therefore we must have a set rule for all.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember