ART THAT CAN'T BE SUBMITTED TO DBH

ADAMLAWLESS
posted by ADAMLAWLESS • 1 year ago

I thought I saw ‘art which have submitted else wehere cannot be submitted to DBH’... I was looking for that line in DBH terms/condition but to no avail. Did they loosen this terms recently?

2 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi Adam,

It’s not as clearly defined as that because that would mean any art that had been submitted anywhere would not be eligible for submission here. Basically any design still within a 90 day period at another site, in voting at another site or previously printed and available online is not eligible for submission. If the voting period has ended then you can submit here. While in our 90 days we also ask that you do not submit elsewhere too. This all pertains to SOTD submissions.

DBHCollective submissions vary slightly in that you can submit anything that you currently own the rights too, it may have been previously published on say a tee a day site but the rights were returned to you once that sale ended. I hope this helps explain our terms a little better.

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Hi Wotto,

I see, that really helps alot. Yeah, I got it, thanks much.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission