DBH Collective Size Blank

BenjaminPhantom
posted by BenjaminPhantom • 1 year ago

Hi,

I was looking at a shirt in one of the DBH Collective stores and the size was blank for the color I wanted. Does that mean that size was never avail in that color or is out of print? All other colors have my size available and of course that bummed me out.

Thanks,

Ben

5 Replies

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

What shirt / color / size were you looking at? All S-2XL men’s and S-XL women’s will be available if not currently available now in the near future. If it shows out of stock within the appropriate size for the gender, it just means we’re currently out of stock and waiting for new inventory to arrive.

BenjaminPhantom BenjaminPhantom Artist from Florida, United States

@Inked Here is the linked shirt link. Notice the blanks for L & XL.

http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/doublee-sided-t-shirt/13767/

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

@BenjaminPhantom – I’m going to guess your asking about the Kelly Green color? I’m not sure why the sizes are appearing blank rather than having the “Out of Stock” message like they should. Those sizes are indeed coming back, but unfortunately they are incredibly difficult to get right now. I should have some soon however. The blank square is a bug though, we haven’t eliminated those sizes! Thanks for pointing that out.

BenjaminPhantom BenjaminPhantom Artist from Florida, United States

@Inked Yes. I’m referring to the kelly green. Is there any way I could get an email when it’s restocked? You should have that on record since I own well over a hundred DBH shirts.

Thanks,
BP

JeffDBH JeffDBH Staff: Head Geek In Charge from California, United States

Hey Ben, I’ll make sure we give you an email.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember