please check my design

DouglasG
posted by DouglasG • 1 year ago

I have 2 designs on for voting & like to know what you guys think about them

doesn’t matter good or bad just let me know what you think your comment will help me to improve my skills for the next design.

Birds (Click Here)
CD vs Cassette (Click Here)

Best Regards

10 Replies

ASikes ASikes Human from MD, United States

I like them both. I think the battle with the CD and the cassette is set for now. was there ever any doubt. I would have liked to see a sense of struggle in the CD’s face – just a little. As for the birds it’s, in my opinion, print worthy. I’d wear it!

Bubingin Bubingin Artist from Papua New Guinea

Birds is quite good. It may be stylish t with this simple image. Although it can be more conceptual with using birds on wires.
CD vs Cassette – good concept. But I see some conflict of styles.. But possibly it’s quite appropriate in such conflict situation = one vs. another :)

DouglasG DouglasG Human from Sri Lanka

Actually these designs were done by my son. I just wanted to support him with his designs & votes.
Thanks all for the comments. my son will reply to your comments soon when he’s comeback.

Chevinster Chevinster Artist from Colombo, Sri Lanka

@ASikes : Thanks a lot for the critique. What you have observed is 100% correct, ya i was thinking whether to put a mouth.
your advice’s are are really helpful to improve my skills

@Bubingin : Thanks a lot for the spending time for a critique. what you observed is correct about the CD vs Cassette, I wanted to see CD with a bit new look & Cassette with a old & grungy look.

I always wanted to make a design with neon style so that’s the reason i came up with Birds.

your advice’s will be definitely help to improve my skills .

ReggiNinja ReggiNinja Artist from United States

How do I get it to look like they look above? To submit, the size must be 640 by 480. It looks terrible when I do that.

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Malaysia

I like the CD vs Casette more, try do more stuff like that, good luck!

@ADAMLAWLESS : Thanks for the advice, ya i’ll be doing more

CountryCutie CountryCutie Human from United States

I loved the birds!!! so cute

yashi yashi Human from India

Well both the designs are very nice. But if you want comparison, I like the bird design more. I must say you are a good designer. Carry on with your work. All the best for your future.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission