blue face with fishes???????

Junior2NEIS
posted by Junior2NEIS • 1 year ago

Hi, I need help finding this great tee of a blue faced women with three orange fish around her. im looking all over but still cant find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

5 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States
Junior2NEIS Junior2NEIS Human from il, United States

it almost resembles it but this is not it. Sorry but i appreciate the help tho, ill just put these in the probably will buys, for now until i find the one im looking for.-Thanks for the help…... I found it in the men’s it was in black its funny how i seen every other tee except that one.

Ah maybe you mean this one by the same artist?

That design along with the rest of the artists store were removed yesterday due to the artist being revealed as taking other peoples art and using it as his own. We had no choice but to remove his store. Sad times.

Junior2NEIS Junior2NEIS Human from il, United States

That’s too bad, i really liked that one. That figures i saw it yesterday around midnight and was thinking of buying it, but i didn’t. I was starting to think something was wrong with me. But yea that’s a bummer.. I’m new to the site but its the only one i found with artistic and abstract type shirt designs, all unique and nothing i can find at a store.-Thanks again!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission