My DBH Tee Collection

jrtoyman
posted by jrtoyman • 1 year ago

Hi All,
I stumbled upon DBH by accident searching for 1/6 scale shirt prints for an action figure that I’m customizing.
I decided to join in,ask friends who travels to China (my work base) from the US and order the shirts for me.After that I started submitting designs and had a winning print on my 2nd design submission.Wow this is cool,just joining in the design submissions and getting votes or not and be part of a bunch of very talented artist all over the world is already a big thing for me.Now since I’m a toy collector that I thought of why not collect these DBH shirts since they are really what I would say the ultimate artist shirt.The coolest out there and here are my collections,some new,some old,there some more on the way.I wish i could have more,budget wise.probably I need to win again so I’ll have more funds for my shirt collection. If your shirt design is not here it doesn’t mean I don’t like it,you can’t everything but trying to continue this crazy quest of mine. :D

Here they are;

My winning shirt design.Mens and Womens:-)

I’ll update these tee collection of mine when I receive my next order next month.more to come.Thanks for looking fellow humans! :D

18 Replies

jesssss jesssss Artist from Los Angeles: CA, United States

Nice collection !

wonderinged wonderinged Artist from Philippines

Wow! I envy you man. It’s hard to get DBH tees here in the Philippines. Simply wow!

NeonTiger NeonTiger Artist from Portugal

wow cool choices.

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Impressive collection friend!

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Marshall Islands

WOW! How I wish I can ….

jrtoyman jrtoyman Artist from Quezon City, Philippines

Thank you very much for your kind words. :D
Sorry for the crappy photos and the background (my toy collection in shipping boxes).

@wonderringed;
It’s much harder here in China where my work base is but luckily I have a friend , my VP from the industry that comes from the US so they ordered the shirts for me and bring it over here.That’s how I got to collect these shirts and the latest batch will be arriving next month.It also depends on the budget and the timing of the shirts being on a special deal that I could get more and pay less with free shipping too.
Winning that shirt design really helps me acquire some more shirts and I hope I could win again so I could grab a bunch more,LOL! :D

Thanks again fellow humans!
PEACE!!! :-)

Ingkong Ingkong Artist from Philippines

Nice shirt collections!

ejiboo ejiboo Artist from United States

i gotta say; there’s a lot of dope ass tees right here. nice picks.

Ahselymiller Ahselymiller Human from California, United States

You have a great collection of t-shirts; I am interested to buy these tees. Any guide for me?

Thanks again guys for your comments.
@Ahselymiller;
Thanks.Well ,there are a lot of great designs over here at DBH to choose from.I just started out the ones I like and suits me well.Everyone have a different taste and all so I guess that’s the first pointer.
You could type in a specific design you are fond of or check out the shirts description on how they were printed.There are plenty of cool designs with very cool printing techniques they did for it.
For example like using metallic inks,with glow in the dark inks,Neon Inks,Shimmer Inks,Natural soft hand inks,discharge inks,etc.
Another way to choose is how big the coverage area of the design on the shirt or the placement as to how it’s called.
A front and back print is cool and a full front print too.
You could choose last from the Top 50 shirts because they are almost always available but If you can’t decide where to start,I would recommend to start from there.
As I’ve said..a lot of cool design choices over here.It’s just a matter of availability and budget too.
Try to grab the opportunity to order a big batch when there is a SALE promo so you could get free shipping besides the discount.
Hope this helps and can’t wait to see your future DBH tee collection. :D

PEACE!!! :-)

rbinua18 rbinua18 Human from Philippines

@jrtoyman

nice tees bro….

KennethP91 KennethP91 Human from New Zealand

Nice man got some tees same as yours

HERE“S AN UPDATE OF THE LATEST BATCH OF TEES I GOT FOR MY COLLECTION.

Thanks for looking! :D

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Marshall Islands

KICKASS COLLECTION!

Studio8Worx Studio8Worx Artist from Philippines

DOPE!

@ADAMLAWLESS
Thanks Adam and I had your PandaLion tee design on my next batch of tees. :-)
@Studio8Worx
Thanks. I hope DBH could reprint your “The Rising Shadow” TDKR tee design.I lost mine in the cleaners.

daleconcepts daleconcepts Artist from Philippines

I wonder How much do you pay for the tax on customs bro? .. that costs a lot!!! I envy you man. Maybe you have some tips there to share on “ claiming safely on customs “ ? hehe .. I just hate our govt man!.

@daleconcepts
Sorry Dale,I can’t give any tips to save on customs duties back home because I’m based working here in China.What I do is ask friends on mine in the industry that are from the US and my VP too who frequently goes over here 3 times a year to order those shirts for me and bring them over here.It saves me a lot on tax(duties/customs) and international shipping cost too.We mostly avail of the free shipping since we consolidate our orders together per batch.Also they are based where there is no state tax included in the orders.
If not for them my next best thing to do is ship them to our Hong Kong office than over here in the China mainland because It would take weeks on customs clearing and taxes are off the charts too.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember