How did you find out about DBH?

jesssss
posted by jesssss • 1 year ago

One day I was window shopping and I was so upset on how certain stores such as Tillys, Hot topic, etc. had lame graphic shirts. I then googled ‘graphic design shirts’ and DBH popped up. I am never going back to those lame stores! Love DBH, and all you amazing designers (: Thanks for doing what u do! I am always blown away by these incredible designs.

36 Replies

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Marshall Islands

@jesssss

Now I see it,...LOLz! dis is embarassing, well an old man need a new glasses I think, tks :-)

jesssss jesssss Artist from Los Angeles: CA, United States

@thestray
lol. u must really look up to this guy, what do u respect of him?
(: Yes he designs rather lovely. There are a lot more talented designers coming in with nicely created designs, im so excited :D

@ADAMLAWLESS

LOL. lmfao. Its okay lol. I was confused at first as well. u can always delete ur comment haha.

thestray thestray Artist from United States

@jesssss
I guess, you’re the one that keeps bringing him up. I like the dude’s art, what more do you want?

@thestray
wtf I never brought him up in the first place, u did, Don’t even know the guy, don’t have to.. Keep ur rude thoughts to urself, I was simply being kind to hear ur side of the story since ur so inspired by him.

graphicollapse graphicollapse Artist from garut, Indonesia

i was doing a googling last year..and i get this site :) it’s my first site for submission…

@graphicollapse
That sounds exciting (: have fun.

thestray thestray Artist from United States

@Jesssss
Oh whoa, I wasn’t being mad or anything, haha. Yikes. You misread my tone. No hard feelings.

@thestray
Okay, I hope so. I thought u were, I felt threatened and it made me sad all day :/ >.< Im sorry. And I won’t call u curly fries.

lol ur funny ‘oh whoa…yikes’

@thestray
I suppose its my fault for thinking the worse as well. Thanks Jeff (: Its all good.

NeonTiger NeonTiger Artist from Portugal

I remember when Jimiyo was the A.D here. It was different to how it is now. He went to Teefury and left DBH. I don’t think he has designed an art t-shirt for years. Good designer for sure.

myargie22 myargie22 Artist from Philippines

@NeonTiger those days those days! i miss it the old DBH. =) they are more active users before…

NeonTiger NeonTiger Artist from Portugal

@myargie22
I wasnt saying it was better. I prefer it now, I just got my first win here :) I think the people at DBH are more responsive than previous. The site looks way better now too and they give new artist like me a chance.

pinkstorm pinkstorm Artist from Philippines

@NeonTiger- congrats btw on your recent print. great use of colors and it looks great on shirt! I agree with you, they give new artists a chance to get printed and that’s what I like about this site. Everyone is happy.
@myargie- yeah I somehow missed the old site because people were more active then. posting all sorts of designs and stuff. Aside from that, everything else looks perfect. The site is well-improved. The collectives are doing great as well. Plus a themed design contest makes it on top! :)

JennaleeAuclair JennaleeAuclair Artist from BC, Canada

I found it via Google after giving up with the repeat shirt designs on other shirt sites. I like DBH because it’s actual art on the tees in comparison to a a site almost purely made up of pop culture references. Don’t get me wrong, I like pop culture shirts but DBH is definitely a breath of fresh artsy air when you are looking for something different, there is only so many mash-ups that I can make of Firefly and Dr.Who.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember