How did you get your name?

cbass99
posted by cbass99 • 1 year ago

My last name is Seaman and my I was given the nickname CBASS a long time ago and my favorite hockey player is Gretzky #99…

Cbass99

How’d you get yours or what does it mean?

26 Replies

jesssss jesssss Artist from Los Angeles: CA, United States

Greetings! (:
My username is ‘jesssss’ and it was derived from my nickname jess. I had first typed ‘jess’ onto the registration application, but it was taken of course:/ so i kept adding ‘s’ until it was accepted - I am too lazy to think of a badass name tag. :* byee!

pinkstorm pinkstorm Artist from Philippines

@ jess – why not jessie instead of jess? :P

@pinkstorm(cate) : Mainly because no one calls me jessie but u LOL. I always saw it as a males name -

pinkstorm pinkstorm Artist from Philippines

lol! coz jessie is way cooler than plain jess. :P

wonderinged wonderinged Artist from Philippines

Cbass99 – Hey man! how’s your stay here? :)

@Jess – I think it’s cute. Jessss lol. I guess it doesnt matter how many Letter S there is. xD

@cate : :O I just saw this comment! lol. :/ so i like plain things! like when u go to mcdonalds, I get a plain sundae (:<

@wonderinged (el lui) : Aww thank you (: At first i despised my name ‘Jessica’ but then I realized I had many nicknames, so I like it >:) I get called: jess, jessi, jeca, and some weird spanish names I have no idea what they mean.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission