Size

Wassaboum
posted by Wassaboum • 1 year ago

Hi, I’m french, and i want to buy some tees (like everyone else) but i don’t know what size i should take !

I know there’s a size chart, and i sent a mail to the help service to know what exactly i should take..

So if there’s any french, or maybe an european guys who can help me to decide what size i should take i would be very grateful !

(i’m 199cm tall for a width of 49
—> 90/2 ? 90 is my chest measurement)

4 Replies

Wassaboum Wassaboum Human from Paris, France

the help service didn’t help me, and i don’t wanna take the risk to have a too big/small shirt

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi,

Did you measure your chest and torso height like pictured here in the size chart?
I would suggest measuring the same way and then selecting a size based on that. I am originally from the UK and I don’t think Design By Humans tees differ too much in sizing. One thing to note is that the 100% cotton tees shrink a very small amount when washed. If you buy slightly bigger you can wash on warm or hot and shrink them by about an inch. I always go a tad bigger. Also why not buy a $9 tee and see how it fits, if it’s good come back and buy other things, that’s what I did when I lived in the UK. Good luck and welcome to Design By Humans. Say hi to France for me, it’s a beautiful country.

Luca87 Luca87 Human from Florence, Italy

Hi i’m italian, S DBH = M italian fit, I usually wear M or L for italian clothes, S DBH is adherent
i’m 187 cm tall for a width of 46 ;)

the first on the right

Wassaboum Wassaboum Human from Paris, France

Hum.. maybe i’ll give a try to M DBH..

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember