new here

alyssaARTist
posted by alyssaARTist • 1 year ago

Just wanted to say hello:p yes I am a new to this site…I like what is going on here and I am super excited to start submitting some designs! I have been involved with threadless for almost 2 years now, and honestly it has gone down hill for me…the art although yea a lot of it has been digitally painted well..is not that great…and for some reason the community of threadless seems to love it, maybe it’s just me and I am missing something, but when I see a design that is an outline of a milk carton that says milk on one side and tea on the other…and it has more scores then the ones that actually mean something…I just don’t get it. Anyways…that is what brought me here..I do believe this site has art values and I will be happy here:) I sure wish I would have found out about this place first!!!
Nice to meet you all:)

9 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Welcome welcome, nice to meet you and I look forward to seeing your submissions.

pinkstorm pinkstorm Artist from Philippines

Welcome to the site alyssa! :D

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Welcome!

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Welcome to DBH.

JeffDBH JeffDBH Staff: Head Geek In Charge from California, United States

Can’t wait to see some subs! Welcome

Carli Carli Artist from Denmark

Welcome here! :)

cbass99 cbass99 Artist from California, United States

Hi, I think you’ll like it here! There are a lot of talented artists and many styles. Good luck Alyssa!

miahsix miahsix Human from CO, United States

Welcome! Stoked to have you be apart of the community. I’m excited to see your submissions.

graphicollapse graphicollapse Artist from garut, Indonesia

welcome sista :)

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember