Limited Edition Tank Tops

DBH People

BenjaminPhantom
posted by BenjaminPhantom • 1 year ago

I kind of wish there was more about the people behind DBH, about their backgrounds and what they do somewhere in the “about DBH” section.

4 Replies

thestray thestray Artist from United States

There was an introductory thing in the forum not too long ago, wasn’t there?

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Hello,
Yeah we had a meet the staff email blast last year and recently there has been this feature on me at DITLO
You can see some of our other staff in videos on Facebook too.

I am going to be honest about this, DBH is not a company that runs around on unicycles, juggling and playing chess mounted to a surfboard. We work very very hard and take T-shirts pretty seriously. The team is a group of art loving t-shirt enthusiasts and we all dedicate our days to making sure we have a great product. If we made videos of us working it would be exactly that, us working, lol. Not that exciting. However, we do have some very cool and interesting staff members and the DiTLO feature was just the beginning of us revealing more about the people behind the brand.
Follow us on Facebook to see up and coming events and staff whereabouts.

BenjaminPhantom BenjaminPhantom Artist from Florida, United States

I didn’t mean making videos of everybody just a little blurb about some of the cast of characters. It was just a thought. Thanks for your response.

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Wotto is anti-unicycle… That makes me sad.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember