To the Site and DBH Team

pinkstorm
posted by pinkstorm • 1 year ago

Hi guys,

I’m not usually a very vocal person but I just wanted to say how grateful I am for being a part of this community. Many thanks to Sir Wotto and to all the staffs of this site for continuously inspiring us to do more creative tee designs. This place has enormously improved from the start. For the past years, I’ve seen how each and one of us has grown, technically, style-wise etc. It opened doors and opportunities not only for me but a lot of great and aspiring designers around the globe. Your kindness, trust and invaluable commitment is what’s keeping me stay focused on this site and in this line of work. A very cool site it is. Two-thumbs up! :)

from a DBH fanatic, lol

Pink

6 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hey Pinkstorm,
Thanks for this, over the past year the whole team and I have been working tirelessly to make the site and brand really stand out. I love to watch artists grow and develop and improve, for me that’s a big part of my job at DBH. You have come a long way in both technique and style and I am ver happy to have helped with the process. Thanks for the compliments, we’ll continue to work hard to bring you the artists more opportunities and we thank you for your contribution to the brand.
From a bunch of Pinkstorm fanatics ;)

Wotto

pinkstorm pinkstorm Artist from Philippines

Wow! Thank you sir wotto. I really consider this site my second home. much respect :D

graphicollapse graphicollapse Artist from garut, Indonesia

:) thanks for master wotto for all of informations and tricks… its my chance to be a great designer
thanks to master pinkstorm for photoshop tutorial for submitting Photoshop design to DBH at facebook last days..
it’s nice for being this community… :)

pinkstorm pinkstorm Artist from Philippines

Thanks a lot Angga! Looking forward to seeing subs from you on this site. :)

graphicollapse graphicollapse Artist from garut, Indonesia

:) yuppp… i am ready for that… cheers _

Ingkong Ingkong Artist from Philippines

Great Pinkstorm & DBH...cheers for 2013 :D

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission