Share & Win

BenjaminPhantom
posted by BenjaminPhantom • 1 year ago

I noticed on several occassions on the share it, like it, win it designs on Facebook that not all designs get a win it. Why is that? You know I’m loyal but I find it trickery to tease people into thinking they might win a free tee when nobody wins. Totally makes no sense guys ???

7 Replies

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

Hello!

I can look into what might be occurring if you have specific SIWI contests where there might not be a winner announced. Also keep in mind on occasion the winner information is just forwarded to me instead of posted to Facebook asking them to message us. It could be one or the other, but I would be happy to look into any examples you might have.

BenjaminPhantom BenjaminPhantom Artist from Florida, United States

Oh. Ok. That makes sense. I’m always curious when I sometimes see winners listed and other times not. Thanks for clearing that up.

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Ben – your lack of closet photo submissions lately disappoints me.

You’ve disappointed Wotto… Not an enviable position! Even I know you must make periodic sacrifices to the closet to appease him!

More to come soon. I’m trying to pace myself. Haha.

I see I’m not the only person who wonders who wins each tee. Maybe you could announce who wins or that it’s a private winner that you doesn’t want their info disclosed on Facebook or whatever so it satifies those of us who are wondering. Just a thought. If this makes any sense.

What if I setup a forum post that would have the tee/winner listed for reference? Not 100% saying that it will happen that way, but it’s a potential solution.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission