Women shorts/pants...

jodhbir
posted by jodhbir • 1 year ago

Any ideas as where can i get the shorts/pants worn by women models in DBH or the similar kind? Especially the pink one from Cheeseburger tee…
My friend has been drooling over it since she saw it! Any pointers would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Image source:

13 Replies

gavind gavind Human from United States

It basically depend on which person designed this. I think you should contact the one who made the design.

jodhbir jodhbir Human from Karnataka, India

Yeah, but i want the info on just the shorts here and this has been featured along with many tees. So, i wonder if it belongs to any particular artist as such. Can anyone help me on this??

thestray thestray Artist from United States

@gavind They’re asking about the shorts, not the shirt.

@jodhbir No idea, I guess your best bet is to ask one of the staff members if they can ask the model.

@thestray: Thanks a lot mahn! Tried to get some info from the customer support, but no luck there! :P

Any ideas how to reach out to staff/models? No info given on the site for the models :(

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

I can ask around and see if I can get an answer, but no promises! She might not even remember where she got them!

thestray thestray Artist from United States

That’s just a spambot, haha.

@Inked : Yes, please! I would really appreciate it if you could do that for me. I also understand it might not be totally possible to get an answer altogether. Even so, i am hoping for the best. Thanks again in advance :)

Negative Ghost Rider the pattern is full. Sorry!

axolotldp axolotldp Artist from Dumaguete, Philippines

those look like denim jeans cut into shorts or denim shorts then dyed.

It’s really difficult to tell these days, since most jeans/shorts etc come distressed from the factories due to the popular style. It could really go either way though.

chloe888 chloe888 Human from Australia

I used to have the personsels of shopfromshop.com sourcing for multiple women dress and pants i want or similar tyle at a better price , the service are within there range.

laurensophie laurensophie Human from California, United States

Well I have no idea from where to buy these shorts. However, for some other types of shorts you can visit gotapparel.

jrtoyman jrtoyman Artist from Quezon City, Philippines
  • Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember