My first design - feedback

prele
posted by prele • 2 years ago

Hey,

so I managed to upload my first design and I’m finally ok with it. I’m not a designer, so this is a hobby and I’m not that experienced, built it with Photoshop only.

http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/214729

I would like to receive some feedback from other (longtime) artists about the design. Which mistakes did i make? What about the coloring? etc etc etc

3 Replies

iamrobman iamrobman Artist from Batangas CIty, Philippines

cool..I love the idea of the design.Though I must say this site goes more on larger print,stylish ,rad concepts.Not a designer and doing it just for just a hobby,I think you did a good job on your 1st sub..Try to browse what designs this sites sells and you well be amazed and learn a lot.Cheers and voted

Nikoby Nikoby Artist from FL, United States

This shirt would probably have a higher likelihood of printing on another shirt contest site. See how it does here, then shop it around to other sites.

prele prele Artist from Germany

iamrobman: Thank you, yes, I also realized pretty soon that most of the shirts have pretty large prints, which is something I will try in the future too. Thanks for your vote :)

Nikoby: Yes, I will try that, thanks

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember