DBH Collective Mockups...

BenjaminPhantom
posted by BenjaminPhantom • 2 years ago

Look terrible. Will they print bigger than they look there? It’s so hard to see the details in the mockups. And if they print looking that small I think these will not sell well. I’m not sure if this question was asked or answered yet.

6 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hey Ben,

The mock ups are being worked on and yes the designs print large, actually 14” x 19” which is huge for DTG. Remember that size of print can look different from Size Small up to 2XL and we were trying to represent that all in one tee mock up. We are reworking it to be more in line with the size we will actually print.

This is an XL tee sample we printed and this design isn’t even 14” wide.

We will soon be releasing images from a photo-shoot that will also show off how awesome these prints are. Stay tuned.
As always we love hearing from you and seeing your wild products shots!

BenjaminPhantom BenjaminPhantom Artist from Florida, United States

Ok. cool. I was a little worried there.

BenjaminPhantom BenjaminPhantom Artist from Florida, United States

P.S. Nice editing on my comment. lol.

pinkstorm pinkstorm Artist from Philippines

Looking forward to seeing those photo shoots because from what I’m seeing from their sample prints, i’m amazed by what DBH can do as compared to other DTG printing machines. I’m pretty much confident with their sizes as well because its a whole lotta bigger from the mock-ups that people usually see.

iamrobman iamrobman Artist from Batangas CIty, Philippines

Really good clarification Sir Wotto on the mock up.I think this is the biggest problem here.Even I can’t see those little center print on the mock will sell as intended.Looking forward for the actual design on the tee.

bortwein bortwein Artist from Texas, United States

wotto: thanks for sharing that photo. That prints looks real nice and larger than expected.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission