Limited Edition Tank Tops

What on Earth is DBH Collective?

Nikoby
posted by Nikoby • 1 year ago

I searched on google and there was a phantom forum somewhere on this site. Now I am really curious.

28 Replies

gerfrend gerfrend Human from Singapore

@7sixes – I cannot agree more! I was excited to see studio8worx made the list but because the concept of dbh collective is more about creating the tee you want, something had to give and the placements have left much to be desired. Not sure I like it as much either. Speaking of not liking – dbh: why you no have women tees in the collection???

biotwist biotwist Artist from new jersey, United States

I cant believe i made the list over Nikoby

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

The DBHCollective is printed using DTG technology and not screen printing like the Daily contest winners. The stores are designed to let customers get a tee printed specifically for them and for the artists to be able to sell their own products. It would be impossible to print individual tees via the screen printing method. You can see the results of our DTG machines here, we are printing designs the largest DTG printers currently allow.

sweetP sweetP Artist from

so, wait…why are there no tshirt options for females?

eembach eembach Human from TX, United States

I’m pretty meh about what I have seen, cool idea for sure can’t be against supporting the artists, but I hope the artwork can be improved as the technology allows.

Nikoby Nikoby Artist from FL, United States

@biotwist. Thanks man, but you definitely earned it! Plus, I have never actually been printed on DBH. Sad to say.

Hopefully someday soon!

NeonTiger NeonTiger Artist from Portugal

cool. Empowering artists is a cool thing and the tees look pretty good.

tshirtbaba tshirtbaba Human from karnataka, India

im so happy that you guys started DTG. :)

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember