Limited Edition Tank Tops

What's been going on?

melanies_felony
posted by melanies_felony • 1 year ago

Hey hey,
So it’s been a while since I’ve been here. What’s been happening?

4 Replies

TenTimesKarma TenTimesKarma Artist from Philippines

2 awesome themed contest (The Dark Knight Rises and The 8-bit pixels contest), DBH also has outdoor photo shoots now with their daily printed shirts and awesome shirts being printed. I know there’s more going on but from the top of my head, that’s what i got so far. Welcome back!

TenTimesKarma TenTimesKarma Artist from Philippines

Oh yeah! and the “Tee Grinder” feature up there ^^^^

melanies_felony melanies_felony Artist from Melbourne, Australia

Cheers TenTImes Karma! good to be back :D Yeah I was looking at the new product photos, they look great (mental high five DBH). I’ve just spent the last half hour trawling through the 8-bt and dark night rises comps- bummer I missed them they look great. Tee Grinder is super exciting, I didn’t quite get it at first and accidentally pressed the button again just to see an amazing selection be replaced by an alright one. hmmm.

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Hey Melanies_felony,
I remember you! Good to see you back. Yes we have introduced a lot of new things to DBH and we are only just getting started. We have more contests in the pipe line and some other tricks up our sleeves. The Grinder is a lot of fun but yeah you have to snag the selection or lose it! Crazy fun and we are adding to it weekly.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember