10K?

ronna15
posted by ronna15 • 2 years ago

Staff, I know I’ve bugged about this last year, but I just need a confirmation.

There’s no more 10K?
10K is postponed?

6 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi,

The 10K contest is old news now, we at DBH would prefer to try new initiatives and work with some of the bigger brands to bring the artists community better opportunities and more creative challenges. The 10K was a fun contest and we got some incredible results but it’s been copied and done elsewhere and we want to be fresh. TDKR was by far our most successful contest and that’s the kind of contests we want to focus on.

ronna15 ronna15 Artist from United States

Alright, well I hope you gave more special contests. Thanks Wotto! :)

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Aw, that’s a little disappointing. Things like the TDKR are cool and all, but it just doesn’t compare to the fun and creativity of people really just getting to let loose in the 10k. But hopefully cooler things are on the horizon.

ronna15 ronna15 Artist from United States

^ Yeah, there’s just something about 10k that gets everyone pumped up, most likely the 10k prize. Haha. But also the months of voting, and waiting and seeing id you’re gonna advance to the top 20/10 and the countdown. Everyone would be so quite around here waiting to see who’s gonna win. Good times :)

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

The 10K was awesome and I agree they bring some real creativity but we don’t want to be a site that does the exact same thing every year. Also we don’t want to do just one big contest we want to do a range of contests making more winners and more opportunities.

gavind gavind Human from United States

I agree. Now they set the bar higher.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember