IE kinks

BenjaminPhantom
posted by BenjaminPhantom • 2 years ago

I’d like to buy more shirts from you guys but on my computer there seems to be tons of kinks that when I click on things it takes me to all the wrong places. For instance I am unable to get the right amount of Men’s XLs. It stays on the 400+ number. Also, when I click on shirts it takes me to completely different ones. :)

5 Replies

BenjaminPhantom BenjaminPhantom Artist from Florida, United States

Anybody else having these issues?

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi Ben,

We are predominantly Mac users over here but we do have a PC on IE in our warehouse and I just checked a few things out on it. I didn’t seem to have the same issues. Could you maybe download chrome or firefox and use that browser instead?

The problem is that I only have one computer and it’s my company’s. I’ll have to see if any of those things you mentioned are compatable. I do get to use a Mac when I’m at my fiancee’s apartment. I wonder why you guys just cant use logic that works for IE browser?

I have firefox so that will work when I go onto dbh.

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi Ben,

Cool. Thanks for going to that extra trouble. We have put someone on the IE issues and I’ll keep you posted on if we can get to the root of your troubles. Apologies for the inconvenience buddy.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember