Limited Edition Tank Tops

Latest Design!

JustPetrucci
posted by JustPetrucci • 2 years ago

Hey all!

It’s been a while, but I’ve got a new design up for voting!

I’m trying to be one of those cool people that utilizes the shirt in the design. It’s my first real shot at the technique, so I went with a basic concept. Vote if you like!

Black Horse; White Stripes

ZebraShirt

6 Replies

jun087 jun087 Artist from Ipoh, Malaysia

better !

JustPetrucci JustPetrucci Artist from Washington, United States

Thanks! :)
I added some subtle grey highlights on the face and a little glow on the stripes. I was really trying to put in more grey highlights in the stripes, but I just could NOT find anything that looked right! :P

(If you stare at his muzzle for a while, it kind of pops out at you though…;)

I haven’t promoted this in DAYS...meaning I’m lazy…meaning I’m lazy enough to just comment on this old forum post to bring it to the top instead of making a new one. Yep.

Go vote.

tnsporting90 tnsporting90 Human from Australia

Yes ! I like this type of design and I would like to apply on my t-shirt’s .
Thanks.

@ tnsporting90: Thanks! Votes are appreciated! :)

@ yossibiunas: Gee, thanks for the spam. You’re so cool. With your spam. I’m probably not even going to click your lame link to lameness. Actually I’m not. Because I think it’s crap. You and your crappy lies. Your MOM has some of the cheapest prices on the internet. YEAH, I just went there. What now? Yeah. You’re not even going to RESPOND now, THAT’S what. Because you’re a SPAMMER. And you don’t even CARE if your link get’s clicked on. You just like to be ANNOYING. And try and give yourself FREE advertising. And you know WHAT?? I don’t even care if anyone reads THIS! Because they probably WON’T! And if they do, they’re probably really BORED! And if they’ve made it THIS FAR into the paragraph, they should STOP READING. Seriously. Just stop it. There’s nothing to read. I’m just ranting. No really. Stop reading. Fine. Keep on reading me telling you to stop reading. Loser. Nah, I’m just kidding. You’re not a loser. You’re a person. A good person. And good persons vote for my designs. So do it now. Go Vote

tnsporting90 tnsporting90 Human from Australia

Awesome! very nice look up t-shirt.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember