15% OFF Sitewide. CODE: GOLDENTICKET

Canadian Customer...

Celtic89
posted by Celtic89 • 2 years ago

I recently came across this website and found a bunch of amazing t shirt designs and was about to place a 250 dollar order until I tried to checkout, I do not understand why I would have to go through Paypal. I have had bad experiences with Paypal in the past and I am sure I am not alone. I would like to know why cant I simply use my credit card.

5 Replies

mcmacpattywhack mcmacpattywhack Human from Canada

I wondered this too. However, just continue to the checkout as if you were paying with the paypal option. Your shipping information/home information will come up along with options to pay by credit card. Hope that helps.

McSerious McSerious Human from California, United States

@Celtic89
Right now we are only accepting PayPal from all customers outside of the US but we are looking into expanding our payment options in the future so if you don’t want to go with PayPal I would recommend checking back with in the coming weeks. Thanks!

Forhastet Forhastet Human from Denmark

Any updates on this? I basically went through the same thing Celtic89 did, and it’s kinda frustrating..

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

There is unfortunately one too many posts regarding this and not all of them have a reply from me such as this one due to it’s age. As far as the PayPal only option for international, you can still use a debit/credit card. You will have to select PayPal as the payment option and continue through the checkout process until you get to the PayPal login screen. From there you can select guest checkout which will take you to a payment details page asking you to enter in your card and billing information allowing you to pay with your card as opposed to the PayPal account.

The transaction will still go through PayPal, but you don’t have to have a PayPal account to check out. Hope that solves your problem!

Forhastet Forhastet Human from Denmark

It did, somewhat.. Anyway, thanks for the quick reply, the order has been placed and I’m left with the anxiety of waiting!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember