Limited Edition Tank Tops

Are you notified only after 90 days?

colinlepper
posted by colinlepper • 2 years ago

Hello everyone,
Though I wouldn’t really call myself “new” here, I haven’t spent much time here until recently, so I’m still learning the ins and outs of DBH and I was just wondering if designs go through a full 90 days before being selected for prints, and if not, how far in to voting (approximately of course) do most people get notified that their design was selected to print?

I bet the answer is out there somewhere but I’ve spent about 40 minutes or so looking around and didn’t find much of an answer.

Thanks a lot to any and all answer-ers!!

5 Replies

addu addu Artist from Maharashtra, India

There is no specific time. It depends on the staff, but most of the time (based on my knowledge) you will be notified within the 90days. But there have been cases where the design was picked for printing after the voting period got over.

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Hi,

Addu is correct. We select most design from within the 90day period but we do occasionally pick a design that has been finished voting for many months. The 9 month period is there to temporarily hold the rights to a design so that we can be sure it isn’t printed elsewhere and then once that 90 days is up your free to use it again, the rights return to the artist.

colinlepper colinlepper Artist from Canada

Ah I see, thanks you two. I guess I was wondering if it was like, usually after a month of voting you’ll start being considered/looked at, but I suppose it’s not really like that.
Thanks!

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Designs are looked at constantly, in terms of picking winners.

colinlepper colinlepper Artist from Canada

Cool, good to know! Thanks for the prompt responses

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember