Shopping

BenjaminPhantom
posted by BenjaminPhantom • 2 years ago

The new way to narrow shirts down while shopping doesn’t seem to work. It makes it so I don’t want to buy because I’m not about to look at every single shirt since so many will be out of print or not in my size. Please fix this issue. Thanks.

5 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi Ben,
I’m not sure what you mean here, can you offer a more specific response? Do you mean the filters don’t work in the shop area? Let me know and I’ll have our technical wizards look at it.

BenjaminPhantom BenjaminPhantom Artist from Florida, United States

When I click on Men’s and then XL nothing happens. Total remains at 424. So I guess it would be that the size button isn’t working.

Hi Ben,

I just tried it and it is working. I think because we have changed the order of how the tees are lined up most of the top areas are available in XL and so it appears to not do anything. If you just select 2XL you’ll see some of those have sold out.
If you select Men’s ‘all’ you’ll see there are 17 pages, if you select Men’s ‘XL’ there are 12 pages.

BenjaminPhantom BenjaminPhantom Artist from Florida, United States

It’s just not happening for me. Possibly it has to do with Internet Explorer?

Hi Ben,

It was an IE7 issue and we have now fixed it. Maybe it’s time to update that browser Mr Phantom ;)

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember