A True Gamer's Shirt...

JustPetrucci
posted by JustPetrucci • 1 year ago

Hey boys and girls!

Have you ever told someone you’re a really avid gamer? Like REALLY avid?? And has that person you told it to ever been old and said “Oh, so you must be really good at Lunar Lander, Space Invaders, Tetris” and many other REALLY old games?

Well for all of you people who are true gamers and HAVE mastered the ancient ways of old school gaming, I present you with a one of a kind shirt design that will truly show it! RETRO

RETROfrontback

Vote now and get this bad boy printed and show your gaming patrioticy! ...patriot…ness…patriotnessy…patriarch? ...just vote.

12 Replies

Shmoops Shmoops Human from United States

Woah! NICE! :D My boyfriend would totally wear this…

JustPetrucci JustPetrucci Artist from Washington, United States

I’m too lazy to repost this…so I’ll just comment on it and bring it back to the top… ;P
(Hey. At least I’m honest…)

Ellpoyohlokoh Ellpoyohlokoh Human from

I really like the mashup of classic gaming. And you didn’t limit yourself to just one era, either. You’ve got arcade, Atari, and NES on here.

Also, Petrucci is one of the best guitarists ever.

ninhtran ninhtran Human from United States

wow, great!

Nystrand Nystrand Human from New Jersey, United States

I AM an avid gamer (Read my profile info, it actually says rabid) and this design is awesome, but I’d rather see a blue and orange color scheme and I’m not even really into orange or maybe have the Tetris blocks in more than 2 colors at least since they are in the game. I get your color choice and why you limited it to 2, but I feel like it needs more, but I dig it regardless!

AsakuraStudio AsakuraStudio Human from United States

totally rocks

Remember way back when, when I submitted this? Yeah. Good times.

Does this count as 8-bit? It’s not very…8-bitty. But it references a lot of old 8-bit games…oh well. It’s submitted in the daily and not the 8-bit contest.

...but that doesn’t mean you can’t still vote for it. Show it da LOOOOVE! Because this would be an AWESOME shirt. And you KNOW it. You would be a walking video game screen. A living legend. A blast to the past. So vote now. Be old-school. Be awesome. Be RETRO

tnsporting90 tnsporting90 Human from Australia

Fully Enjoyable and relaxing.

Only 3 days left to vote on it! HURRRRYYY!! Go vote for RETRO!

Only 2 days left! Voooote! :)

gavind gavind Human from United States

Nice one. Bringing back the classics. :)

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO VOOOOTE!!!

...just fyi. In case you haven’t heard. Or seen the shirt yet. You should. And then vote for it if you like it…

VOTE HERE: RETRO

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember