15% OFF Sitewide. CODE: GOLDENTICKET

the rankings dont show properly

mikeguevy
posted by mikeguevy • 2 years ago

Has anybody noticed the rankings don’t show the right tally when voting? i mean if you click the most recent it will show them easily. but when you select the most voted , or the most comments, or the most liked, the results are not sorted correctly beginning on page 2 of the contest Dark Knight Rises. It will also show results from daily competitions when you only specifically want to view Dark knight competion. I wonder what is happening. this is weird and somebody got to address this or conspiracy theories will arise. is the competition totally safe from being rigged or how shure are we that our votes are being placed on time. remember they are tallying the result in 24 hours and I just wonder if there is a bug confusing the actual tally of the votes how reliable is the competition final tally results???
anybody experiencing similar page view confusions? we need to speak up regarding this matter.
thanks for listening fellow humans.
mike

1 Reply

JustPetrucci JustPetrucci Artist from Washington, United States

Yeah, I noticed that too. Looks like there’s a few lines crossed on the filters.

Sometimes it works for me though, like if you try it enough times or something it will give you all the TDKR entries in order of most votes.

...it’s moody…

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember