Limited Edition Tank Tops

Check this out!

chaos1
posted by chaos1 • 2 years ago

Yo everyone I’m new to this..i am an artist and do very legitimit art work..problem is its all done by hand and I’m new to the photo shop and illustrator stuff..in other words im a rookie..i tried submitting my work for the dark knight contest but it all got rejected..i was honestly shocked I’m a realist and my art was alot better than 80 % of the art work submitted..bottom line is that I’m looking for somebody to collaborate with..ill do art work and the other person can do the computer gig..hit me up if your interested..I’m for real I’m legit..

14 Replies

OwainMarshall OwainMarshall Human from

Perhaps upload a photo of your work?

Ampix0 Ampix0 Artist from NJ, United States

If you already know illustrator that should be enough. You really dont HAVE to use photoshop except for simple stuff to make mock up and stuff. But if you sketch and can ink in illustrator I assume you know almost everything you need to. If I had any drawing talent Id do that.

chaos1 chaos1 Human from United States

wow what do i hit on here to upload my pictures??

JustPetrucci JustPetrucci Artist from Washington, United States

@ chaos1: If you want to post images, you need to put your images on a photo hosting site like Flickr or Tumblr. Then when you upload it, you should be able to get a URL for your image. Put that URL between two exclamation points.

Also: I’m not sure what the rules are, so I’d look into that. And if you win, the whole payment thing might turn into an issue…you never know when someone is going to try and rip you off. :P

NeonTiger NeonTiger Artist from Portugal

Post your art.

will do!

ok so i got a flickr account uploaded my pics but havent found the urls for the pics?? where are they?

JustPetrucci JustPetrucci Artist from Washington, United States

It actually works better with Flickr if you use the HTML code. (It should be one of the “share” options.)

!robinart!

art contest

flat-t-shirt-template tell me what you think!! honestly..the second picture got rejected for the tdkr contest and this was too late i believe!

AshleyLauren AshleyLauren Artist from United States

Wow, really awesome designs! Sorry to say I’m very busy and was barely able to get my design submitted in a well enough time (For myself I wanted to get it in ASAP), because I also had another project that I needed to get done before April. I would like to help still, if you are willing to learn PS to be more efficient with it, I can direct you to some tutorials that would help.

ya im in for whatever helps!!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember