Limited Edition Tank Tops

How do you promote?

Cral
posted by Cral • 2 years ago

With all the DK buzz going around, I was wondering how do you promote your concepts? There are a bunch of great designs, and the votes all vary. So, what successful ways do you grow your votes?

5 Replies

Ampix0 Ampix0 Artist from NJ, United States

DK? Also With my design I literally spammed everything lol. My facebook and facebook fanpage, all the people on all my messengers, twitter, and a deviantart journal entry. I have yet to find a way to get my design to new people who haven’t found me yet.

Cral Cral Artist from Ohio, United States

I’ve been doing twitter and facebook too, but it seems only people close to you even click on the link. I kinda feel bad spamming, lol

No that is true. only close friends (and some of my FB fans) are going for it. and those aren’t true votes you know? I do want to find a way to get people to discover it, the best place at the moment being deviant art.

Cral Cral Artist from Ohio, United States

Yes, I guess thats true. I’ve had some compliments on my work from day-to-day users but I feel like not enough people browse through all the tees. I dont even do that, haha

Ya I tried posting my shirts to reddit.. didn’t catch on to well. they are on stumbleupon too.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember