No option to pay by credit card?

Desperada
posted by Desperada • 2 years ago

So, I got to checkout and the only option available to click under payment is paypal. Is there no way to pay with a credit card anymore? Been awhile since I’ve gotten anything, but I had used a credit card before.

Just wondering whats up.

14 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi,
All international orders are through Paypal now, you can get a paypal credit card or pay or you can also call into the office between 8am-5pm to place a manual order with a credit card with our customer service representative.

LMNtLdesign LMNtLdesign Artist from

Just tried to place a manual order by calling customer service. All international orders (even to Canada) must go through PayPal.

That’s unfortunate, because there’s no way I’m going to support PayPal by creating an account.

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hi LMNtLdesign,
My apologies, the manual order system doesn’t allow orders with credit cards. I overlooked Canada being an international destination.

LMNtLdesign LMNtLdesign Artist from

So is there any way for me to buy some shirts from Canada without a PayPal account? I love DBH, but strongly disagree with PayPal.

chapmantj chapmantj Human from Australia

I too am in the same position. I would love to buy your shirts but don’t have, and have no intention of signing up for a paypal account….

thestray thestray Artist from United States

What’s wrong with paypal? Just curious.

Manaz Manaz Human from New Zealand

I also loath to use PayPal, had terrible experiences with it in the past. Would have loved to by a couple of shirts if the option to pay by credit card existed.

DBH flat out just lost them selves a sale.

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

It seems that the idea that our international tee lovers can’t utilize a credit/debit card to make a purchase without having a PayPal account is persisting unfortunately. You do not have to sign up for PayPal to make your purchase Manaz. When you enter checkout and fill in your Shipping/Billing information go ahead and select PayPal (it will be your only option) and continue on. Two pages later you will be face to face with the PayPal login screen. Just below it there is a link to continue as a PayPal guest where you can enter your credit/debit card information and PayPal will act as our merchant for your payment without having to have a PayPal account. Sorry for the confusion over this. I’ll look into how to make the option more obvious before you get to the PayPal login screen.

PRAZE PRAZE Human from Canada

Where’s the link to continue as a Paypal guest? It only shows two options Pay with my paypal account and create a paypal account.

Hi Praze,

Looks as though PayPal has changed their default landing page for checkout. When I select PayPal as my payment option and continue on I end up at a PayPal payment screen with two options: Login and use a PayPal account or Pay As A Guest which asks me for address information. It seems they just incorporated Guest Checkout into the landing page.

ADAMLAWLESS ADAMLAWLESS Artist from Johor Bahru, Marshall Islands

It looks like Paypal is spoiling the sale :-(

I’m looking into the issue with Guest Checkout for international orders.

Kack Kack Human from Canada

I confirm, ordered from Quebec a few days ago and was forced to create a paypal account… uh.

I used to pay as a paypal guess on other website but didn’t had the choice this time.

teeteescreen teeteescreen Human from California, United States

i’m gonna have to set-up a paypal account now ASAP!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember