Limited Edition Tank Tops

Invalid credit card number

Helldemonik
posted by Helldemonik • 2 years ago

Invalid credit card number.

Why is it telling me this? It wont let me place an order. I just used this card yesterday to buy something, i use it every day actually.

5 Replies

McSerious McSerious Human from California, United States

Hey Helldemonik. If you want to go over this give me a call at 877-358-2988 and I can try to see what the problem may be. Thanks!

Helldemonik Helldemonik Human from Florida, United States

I actually called the bank….. its my debit card. They said for some reason about an hour ago it shut off my card… for no reason at all. My card should be working now….. so we shall see.. Haha.

Indeed, that was the problem. How odd is that? They turn off a card just an hour before i go to purchase something. I thought maybe it was an issue with transactions on here or something which is why i asked. Thank you for offering your help McSerious…. as always, you are there for the community.

Much appreciated my friend. 2 Sasquatch Frenzy shirts on the way for me and my girlfriend!! Yay!!

McSerious McSerious Human from California, United States

Ha alright well glad to hear it. My bank has done that to me too and it’s super frustrating. Either way glad this is sorted out and i’m happy to help =)

Yeah, i am too.. those shirts are selling like Hot cakes… would be a sad pup had i not got one for me and my girlfriend. We are Squatch fans! Thanks again kind Sir. =)

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember