Limited Edition Tank Tops

What is the closet.

Hawesome
posted by Hawesome • 2 years ago

I’m not sure how to use it. I thought it might be for uploading photos of us wearing he shirts, but I have no idea what it is for.

15 Replies

Jaxxer Jaxxer Artist from Bromsgrove, United Kingdom

The closet is where you showcase what tees you’ve either bought or someone has bought for you. Upload an image of you in your shirt and then find the name of the shirt to match it. Make sure you’re right though otherwise it could get disapproved.

Hawesome Hawesome Human from Florida, United States

I now have a new project! thanks man!

DBHstaff DBHstaff Staff: Staff from California, United States

We’ll be featuring ‘The Closet’ in this weeks newsletter. Sign up for all the details, on the home page.

Hawesome Hawesome Human from Florida, United States

Figured it out, Thanks again man!

Snowy Snowy Artist from Texas, United States

Do you still get “DBH dollars” for uploading pictures?

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Yes Snowy you do!

Ratarebelde Ratarebelde Human from Madrid, Spain

how do you put the link product? for example in “lionweight” I cut and copy : http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/lion-weight-t-shirt/9571/
but the web show me an message: the product link is required, and I cant put a photo on my closet :(
thanks!

Hi, You just type the title of the tee into the field and it should populate a list of tees. It has been misbehaving lately but I’ll get our technical people to look at it ASAP to make sure it’s fully functional.

Inked Inked Staff: Community Manager from California, United States

@Ratarebelde Just below the chat box there is a few examples for links and images. ““Link Text”:URL” is the format for creating your link. Just insert the text you want to show up in the Link Text quotes and the URL after the colon. I had to use double quotes to get the text to show properly so don’t forget to remove the outer set of quotes.

thanks!! __ its so easy!

Megulka Megulka Human from Czech Republic

I still have the problems with “Link text required” – I want to add a photo with a T-shirt called After the rain comes a rainbow, so I find a photo in my PC and then (on the next line saying “Link product”) I write:

After the rain comes a rainbow

But it still shows “link required”. Can you help me? I´m lost.. :(

oops.. it shows exactly the link in my previous message.. I write:
“After the rain comes a rainbow” (immediately after that) : (immediately after that an URL address)

hi! if I gift a tee to a friends, can I upload her/his photo on my closet? or only photos of mine?
thanks ^^

@Ratarebelde – If you paid for it from your account you can upload it.

@Megulka, you only have to start typing the title with no other symbols or urls and it populated the name from a dropdown menu where you select it.

@wotto Thanks for your help – the problem was in Google Chrome.. In Firefox it all works well :)

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember