Limited Edition Tank Tops

DBH Premium Question.

Helldemonik
posted by Helldemonik • 2 years ago

Do the DBH Premium shirts shrink at all when you wash them? I ordered the Pink and the Blue Dino Frenzy shirts and they are just way to big in a Medium, feels more like a Large or X Large to me.

I only want to know if they will shrink because if they will i will try to wash them and see if that helps instead of having to deal with the issues of returning them and exchanging them for smaller sizes.

I know im a pain, im sorry. But i was excited for these… =(

2 Replies

McSerious McSerious Human from California, United States

Hey Helldemonik,

Nah your not a pain at all. The DBH Premium shirt is 100% cotton and you should see it shrink substantially with its first wash and dry (about 5%). Once it shrinks up it should fit very similarly to all of our other recent shirt types. If not feel free to email me and I will see what I can do. Thanks!

Helldemonik Helldemonik Human from Florida, United States

Ok, i will give it a wash. I just didn’t want to ruin it so that i couldnt return it for a small size. Thank you for the information and i will respond on here with the results. I hope it shrinks up for the both of us. I love this shirt…. along with all the others i have purchased. =)

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember