Limited Edition Tank Tops

To the staff ----- free WEB exposure----

Poley2012
posted by Poley2012 • 2 years ago

hi i would like to advertise your web site free of charge, with promotional videos on YouTube. I have a channel called Humanequilibrium with each video growing in popularity i hope i can drive new costumers to your site. the reason behind this? well i really like the fact that artists can be appreciated and supported by such a website as well as bringing a fresh design concept to t shirts that you wouldn’t find anywhere els :) check out this video by clicking on it or copy & paste, in the search bar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmnkUBTeIA8

———-thank you ——- for your time :)

3 Replies

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

Hey Poley,
I looked at a few of your videos and thanks for the mentions. I’m glad you like our product and took the time to post a video dedicated to us. Please post future videos here and I’ll take a look.

Poley2012 Poley2012 Human from WASHINGTON, United States

I’m glad we can help each other out. ill be posting a video every time i buy a batch of t shirts, which will be pretty frequent. i hope my exposure is positive in every way :) btw just a favor any way u guys can hit the reprint button on the t-shirt ——> The Connection<———— im thirsty for a medium ;}

Poley2012 Poley2012 Human from WASHINGTON, United States

the new link, with new edit—->>> http://www.youtube.com/user/humanequilibrium?feature=mhee#p/u/6/vcEE_4nwzOQ <<<——————————————————————————————-

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember