Can't Buy

thestray
posted by thestray • 3 years ago

I’ve been trying to purchase some shirts and I keep getting an error. All my info is correct, I choose free shipping, then I apply my DBH dollars. My balance is $0. I place my order and I get an error.

I’ve double checked and triple checked that I’ve typed in everything correctly.

Anybody else having this problem?

10 Replies

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

Hey The Stray, if your order is with DBHdollars you will have to pay shipping. We had a trial period of free shipping with DBH dollars and people abused it badly. We decided to revert to our old policy to avoid people buying up large quantities of the same shirt for resale. It’s a shame that that is how it has to be.

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Oky dok, makes sense, thanks.

biotwist biotwist Artist from new jersey, United States

I never new we had free shipping :(

jublin jublin Artist from United States

d’ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

tobiasfonseca tobiasfonseca Artist from Brazil

And if you guys put a limit of buying tees using DBH dollars? It really SUCKS when I have to pay about 30$ from my pocket to have 3 DBH tees here in Brazil. I’m not using my DBH$ as I’d like to, cos it’s too expansive to me. Please think about it, It would be awesome for us.

mathiole mathiole Artist from Brazil

i have more than 1000$ dolars in credits and i never buy anything because i rarely have money on my international credit card.

what tobias said makes sense to me…or you could just exchange my credits into real money (like 1000 DBH into 500$ dolars).

its nearly impossible to spend all this money into t-shirts

Hi Guys, I hate to be a party pooper but the days of DBHdollars are over. We have made the prize bigger and we automatically send you six of your tee when you win. If you win $1000 I am sure you can cover the shipping of a few tees and use up some of your old dollars.
As I said in the other post we tried offering the shipping being covered by the dollars but it was so badly abused in the first 2 days that we had to revert to our old policy. People seem to want to buy up the entire catalog and resell it. That’s not good for the artists or DBH.

a_mar_illo a_mar_illo Artist from Spain

Hmmm… Does that mean, all DBH Dollars have vanished?
I´m sure I had about 75 DBH Dollars left and there´s nothing left to apply at checkout… (I always payed shipping myself btw)

Hey a_mar_illo,
You should still have the dollars you had previously. You now apply them at the very end of the checkout when they appear at the bottom of the page. Let me know if you can’t see them and I’ll look into it.

a_mar_illo a_mar_illo Artist from Spain

hmmm, I tried, added a shirt and went through the checkout, still 0 DBH dollars, when I go further I´m about to place the order, so… no, looks like they are gone for good,
no big deal though:) ...my wardrobe is extremely DBHish already, haha…

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember