Zoooooom

Artemple
posted by Artemple • 3 years ago

Hey guys,
I thing a zoom function is trully needed in the tshirt gallery section. I miss the old one. :)

5 Replies

deaddreamer deaddreamer Artist from Austria

i agree.

Studio8Worx Studio8Worx Artist from Philippines

Yeah..i just have the same OLD site feeling when i click the winning shirt photo and I forgot there’s no ZOOM function. And also the Previous and Next function in voting sections.

Artemple Artemple Artist from Bucharest, Romania

Good point @studio. Previous & Next not only in the voting but in the winning design section also. :)

melanies_felony melanies_felony Artist from Melbourne, Australia

The no previous and next buttons is something that’s driving me insane, I’ve felt like going on a voting spree the last couple days but it’s just so irritating to go back and forth between the designs and the vote page. Unless a cool design with a link shows up on my fb wall or tumblr or wherever, I won’t see it which is a shame. I like perusing through designs of people whose stuff I’ve never seen before- which I think most people do. Hopefully they fix that feature soon. The no zoom feature was a bad call- I think/hope that both of these issues are easily fixed though.

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

zoom function and click through options have been added to a long list of to do’s for the tech team. We’ll get to them. Thank you for continuing to highlight awesome features that will make your lives easier.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission