i hope to emphasize "Artwork" & "Placement" buttons

razual
posted by razual • 3 years ago

i dunno if this will be a big deal but..
recently ive been voting daily entries like i used to
and do comments and stuffs…
this time, i cant help to ignore checking the placement preview
and im worried on the voters checking out my own designs
that they might not take the effort to look for the mock-ups

i bet others might agree with this
that if we could suggest – putting the buttons on image itself
just like the “previous” and “next” arrows on the old DBH interface layout. like they will just pop-out when we highlight the image.. or… – make the “placement” as the default view

9 Replies

moomeest moomeest Human from United States

have you checked the button next to Artwork in the right ? I think it’s better choice to see artwork position preview in the shirt.
I agree with your second suggestion to put “previous and next” arrows like previous version :D

razual razual Artist from Philippines

yah.. i saw that..
and i think its not on a catchy position

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Hm… we’re on a t-shirt site, so I don’t know how/why anyone just forget to check out the placement.

biotwist biotwist Artist from new jersey, United States

I think placement should still come first and then if you want a closer look at the art you can click art. alot of shirts on this site are all about the placement

expo expo Artist from Mexico

I agree , I think placement image should be the standard first view instead of the art image.

thestray thestray Artist from United States

Yeah I agree.

razual razual Artist from Philippines

yah… and maybe make the “artwork” as the full view of the design

bakerlab bakerlab Artist from United Kingdom

Those buttons are disconnected from the image. If it was tabs it’ll be evident that clicking on one would change the image. Plus I think the old version was better. People didn’t have to click on anything. Nothing was hidden.

Oh well ;)

AgostoFilipino AgostoFilipino Artist from Manila, Philippines

Agree with Bakerlab… If they can only bring back the artwork image (wider landscape) just like before where you can see the artwork and placement in one :( it has greater impact for me. so no more clicking whether artwork or placement. The new size is so tricky to layout the artwork. Anyway, that how it goes now.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission