Limited Edition Tank Tops

PHNX
posted by PHNX • 2 years ago

Hello my wonderfull brothers and sisters at DBH, it has been a long time since i post anything to this awesome community of creative artist and talented designers, i just want some feedback on something i just put together this past days, thank your for the comments and suggestions…peace…

10 Replies

wotto wotto Staff: Creative Director from CA, United States

I like it

7sixes 7sixes Artist from Minnesota, United States

Usually I can’t stand patriotic themed anything BUT that is amazingly badass. I love it.

Ps…u have some amazing designs…why havent u been printed yet!?

CatPrime CatPrime Artist from Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, United Kingdom

Dude you need to print badly, you’re stuff is just so cool

PHNX PHNX Artist from

Wotto, 7sixes and CatPrime, thank you for the nice feedback, coming from printed masters like you it is so encouraging, planning on subbing this one, of course, if that happens i would drop off the 1984 and replace it with 1776, any suggestions before subbing this one are extremely appreciated….peace…

PHNX PHNX Artist from

placement for possible subbing, comments and suggestions are appreciated….peace..
phnxflyproject

BondageBoyScout BondageBoyScout Human from

I don’t care for the look of the beak. The upper portion-“nostrils” are o.k., but the opened appearance. I am in agreement with 7sixes, I’ve never worn anything patriotic but this looks pretty good.

PHNX PHNX Artist from

Thanks for the feedback BondageBoyscout, i was thinking about the mouth and how it looks a bit to dark so it is difficult to appreciate the detail, ill have another look to it and repost something fresh, thanks again….peace..

Ingkong Ingkong Artist from Philippines

man this is totally awesome, design wise is good plus a nice shirt template where did you get that shirt template? it’s nice!

PHNX PHNX Artist from

Thanks IngKong, i think it is about i sub something again, ill be trying to submit this one in the next day, thanks again for the comments, much appreciated….peace..

BlacKite BlacKite Artist from Munich, Germany

I want that template too! that shirt looks really cool man, congratz!

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
or
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission

Register, New Human!

or
Join DBH with Facebook

• One less password to remember