DBH T-Shirt Archive

ScarlettVeith
posted by ScarlettVeith • 3 years ago

I’ve been thinking about putting together a blog on Tumblr that lists all the past designs printed at DBH. I always like looking back on the designs and thought it would be nice to have an easier way of doing it, since DBH no longer has it’s archive.

All designs would link back to their respective shop pages, designer profiles etc. All I would need is a list of all the tees and the dates they were printed on, as some don’t have dates when I’ve looked at them.

I was just wondering what you guys thought about this – would you use it? Also, are DBH planning on doing one? Because there would be no point then :D.

6 Replies

gloopz gloopz Artist from Brooklyn, NY, United States

I think I would use it, the more reference the better I say! your website looks great dude! really nice Illustration style.

7sixes 7sixes Artist from Minnesota, United States

I definitely like the idea BUT I think DBH is eventually (keyword, eventually) is coming out with a website update and will have this feature possibly.

AngelusNoir AngelusNoir Human from

Sounds like a fantastic idea…...I would certainly enjoy[and find it useful]to browse through past designs…..!:)

ScarlettVeith ScarlettVeith Artist from United Kingdom

Looks like a fairly positive response! I’ll have to see if I can find out if an archive will be included in the updated site once it eventually arrives. However, If they’re not updating for a year or so then I may still go ahead and do it.

@gloopz: Thank you!

Intrepid Intrepid Artist from

That’s 4 years worth of t-shirts. Are you sure your up for doing that though?

lisaxnish lisaxnish Artist from California, United States

hey-ooooo make sure to check out our new Gallery! It documents allllll of the shirts that have been printed at DBH :)

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.