Beautiful Knock Off

Studio8Worx
posted by Studio8Worx • 3 years ago

Just want to share…

Last night I was heading back to my apartment when I saw a guy wearing Getaway by Robdobi. I was saw happy at that time seeing a guy wearing DBH shirt in HK. Then suddenly, im kinda amaze how it looks like when i get close to it…there’s some black shiny small things on the black silhouette man that it makes the color more bright n shiny. The things looks like halftone and its embossed. The outside space color has a glitters on it. What the F! Anyways its a Beautiful Knock Off!
Coz I’ve checked the back print there’s no DBH logo and artist Signature logo.

Anyways I tried to get a close to take shot with my iphone but im afraid I dont want the guy think Im homo! hehehehe..
Sorry no photos!

If you have any experience,,please share it!

Thnx

Peace!

http://www.designbyhumans.com/shop/detail/6186

10 Replies

Intrepid Intrepid Artist from

I’ve only seen another DBH-wearing person once. I was at fuddruckers, wearing my cool blue version of b-shirt, and I saw a kid leaving wearing a taupe version of it. I would have chased after him for a picture but I didn’t want to lose my place in line.

wotto wotto Artist from CA, United States

I see loads of people wearing DBH in southern California. I guess its because I am a T-shirt nerd. Never seen a knock off though. How intriguing.

eembach eembach Human from TX, United States

When I was in highschool there was another kid who had a couple shirts, and I have seen someone wearing one randomly, but definitely not typical anywhere I have been. I wish DBH did more foil and glow in the dark prints like they used to, even if the effect of the ink fades it’s worth it imo.

edit: Gateway is an excellent choice to knock-off btw

Intrepid Intrepid Artist from

I think that the reason most of us Americans don’t see knock-offs here is because they are alot less common here, where there are much tighter laws and much more product availability. I’m surprised that S8Worx found a knock-off that was so high-quality though.

7sixes 7sixes Artist from Minnesota, United States

My dream is to sometime see one of my shirts being worn by a complete stranger…I’ll have to stop & talk to the person haha…. :P

Ingkong Ingkong Artist from Philippines

That only shows that there’s a lot of DBH shirt fanatics out there, others tried to imitate, copy, ripped but still DBH is the best…:D

Cliver Cliver Human from

If it is beautiful

jun087 jun087 Artist from Ipoh, Malaysia

I’ve saw a VJ on Malaysia tv show wearing “Knock out and never tap out” (Zerobriant) but I not sure is it original?

TenTimesKarma TenTimesKarma Artist from Philippines

speaking of knock off’s, i saw a couple of knock off’s too like spykee’s “sexy mob” and one of mathiole’s design too at the local mall.

free_agent08 free_agent08 Artist from Philippines

There is a lot of DBH design here in Philippines, all that I’ve seen before is imitations! The originals I’ve seen is only with dzeri20 and his brother.

• Reason for reporting this post:

• Note: this is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, illegal, and abusive posts/replies.

Please log in to add your comment.

Login

Forgot Password?
Login with Facebook

• One less password to remember
  • Easily share with your friends
  • We never post without your permission